Current Hours and Event info: (updated August 18, 2020)
We are so excited to welcome you back to the Ranch!
Thursday - Monday
Email email@example.com to reserve a table (Sat only)
Join us for our FIRST Movie Night this Labor Day weekend, Sunday September 6th. We will be watching 'The Greatest Showman' and enjoying a night under the stars! The movie begins at dusk. Grab a table for your family and enjoy the show!
*All COVID-19 health regulations will be followed*
"Bonfire Saturday Nights"
Join us for our Saturday Night Bonfire!
**Please note: Bonfire Saturday nights look different temporarily due to COVID restrictions. We will still bring the best entertainment that is allowed by current health regulations. Thank you for your patronage and patience as we navigate this current climate!**
Come out and enjoy an evening of music and some of the finest wines in the Temecula Valley.
With our family friendly atmosphere, we hope you bring out your loved ones!
Enjoy some of our amazing wine while savoring the delicious food served up by Great Scot BBQ and our fully loaded snack bar!
There is a little fun for everybody from our adrenaline pumping mechanical bull, as well as a zip line and petting zoo for the kiddos! *Subject to closures due to changing COVID regulations
PLEASE CALL (951) 587-6221 FOR TABLE RESERVATIONS
$25 PER TABLE RESERVED (WINE CLUB MEMBERS MAY RESERVE ONE (1) FOR FREE)
TABLE RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE
Please check our schedule below for our entertainment schedule:
PLEASE NO OUTSIDE COOLERS AND NO OUTSIDE BEVERAGES PERMITTED
Every Sunday we make a fresh batch of our deliciously refreshing Sangria made with our Wildfire Red!
Come out to the Ranch for a relaxing Sunday afternoon!
Sangria Slushie $8
In an effort to obseve and comply with stated COVID-19 safety guidelines, we ask everyone in attendance to adhere to the following:
- GUESTS MUST PURCHASE FOOD WITH BOTTLE OR GLASS OF WINE (INCLUDING MEMBER GLASS)
- PLEASE SEND ONLY ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PARTY TO ORDER
- GUESTS MUST MONITOR CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES. KEEP CHILDREN AT DESIGNATED TABLES AND 6 FT AWAY FROM OTHER GUESTS AND STAFF
- IT IS APPRECIATED THAT GUESTS WEAR MASKS WHEN MOVING TO AND FROM TABLES
- NO MORE THAN 6 PEOPLE IN ANY GROUP AT ANY TIME
- GUESTS MAY NOT CONGREGATE IN ANY OTHER LOCATION THAN THEIR TABLE
- GUESTS MUST REMAIN AT LEAST 6 FEET APART AT ALL TIMES
- DO NOT MOVE ANY FURNITURE
- DO NOT SEAT YOURSELVES. PLEASE CONTACT STAFF MEMBER
- TABLES, CHAIRS, AND OTHER REQUENTLY TOUCHED SURFACES WILL BE DISINFECTED FOLLOWING EACH GROUP’S DEPARTURE
- PLEASE USE HAND SANITIZER STATIONS AVAILABLE TO HELP KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
Thank you very much for your assistance and patronage. We are so excited to see y'all soon!
The Longshadow Ranch Family